NO PLACE LIKE HOME......

Hi . My name is Stephanie and I am new to being an author on a blog. I have been an avid follower of many decorating blogs and have become, well addicted. I have found inspiration from many of these sites and thought I would give this a try.

I am a Mom of two wonderful young men. I am married to an amazing man who is in law enforcement. Which is why I named my blog No Place Like Home. After a long, intense day we all like to come HOME where we can feel safe and release the pressures of the day.

Welcome and buckle up for the ride :)

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Name that object

I thought I would do something a little off the wall for fun.  Nothing to do with decorating, cooking or thrifting. Something just for fun. 

Here are close up images of different objects see how many you can name correctly.

Have fun.

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

ANSWERS:

#1 - zipper teeth
#2 - wooden toothpicks
#3 - venetian blind
#4 - bristles of toothbrush
#5 - blades of grass
#6 - cotton balls ( I bet you thought marshmallows)

How many did you get correct?
Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment