NO PLACE LIKE HOME......

Hi . My name is Stephanie and I am new to being an author on a blog. I have been an avid follower of many decorating blogs and have become, well addicted. I have found inspiration from many of these sites and thought I would give this a try.

I am a Mom of two wonderful young men. I am married to an amazing man who is in law enforcement. Which is why I named my blog No Place Like Home. After a long, intense day we all like to come HOME where we can feel safe and release the pressures of the day.

Welcome and buckle up for the ride :)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

FEATURED PRESENTATION......THE MODERN COTTAGE

So today I received permission from Alison at the Modern Cottage to post her blog as a featured presentation.  Something I have not done before. I think you will find her blog and talent breathtaking, so without further a do.......   Her home is very inspiring.  She is one of many blogs that I go to daily for inspiration.    These are just a sample of what you have to look forward to when visiting Alison @ Themoderncottagecompany.blogspot.com

This is Alison's cute family room.

Here is a photo of The Modern Cottage foyer.  Love the colors.

This is Alison's darling kitchen.  I am attracted to every aspect of this room.  This room gives me hope for our kitchen.  LOVE, LOVE the floor!!  Nice work.

This is Alison's living room and dining room.  How very chic.

Here is the master bedroom.  I have this exact color in our den. Never thought of using it in the bedroom as well.

I think you too will enjoy the sites and inspiration over at the Moderncottagecompany.blogspot.com
Thank you Alison!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Peace,
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Nice, but I'm still waiting for the tour of the second floor of YOUR home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the built in bench at the bottom of the staircase!
    Thanks for popping by my place! (Look familiar?)
    Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete