NO PLACE LIKE HOME......

Hi . My name is Stephanie and I am new to being an author on a blog. I have been an avid follower of many decorating blogs and have become, well addicted. I have found inspiration from many of these sites and thought I would give this a try.

I am a Mom of two wonderful young men. I am married to an amazing man who is in law enforcement. Which is why I named my blog No Place Like Home. After a long, intense day we all like to come HOME where we can feel safe and release the pressures of the day.

Welcome and buckle up for the ride :)

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gift Wrapping.

Since the Holidays are approaching us fast.  Not to mention the stores are throwing them directly in our faces, it got me to thinking.  CHRISTMAS wrapping ideas.  I always try to come up with different ideas.  One time I will wrap each persons presents in one style of paper and no one else got that paper. Another time I used basic crafting (brown) paper and applied rubber stamped decor on them. Once I used comic papers for everyone.

I have been inspired by Older and Wisor blog (olderandwisor.blogspot.com).  She has a sidebar 31 Ways to Wrap Your Crap.  You MUST go check this one out. 

Lollipops designed to be Cherries.  How simple and CUTE!!

Balloons.

Dollies.  You can find these at thrift stores.  I bet you could even find the jewelry too.

I have seen many ideas using paper towel rolls, but never thought to use as "ribbon".  Must try this year.

A "double" gift.  The actual gift and the magnets.  Again, these are purchased on the less expensive side.

Gosh, I would love to do this one this year as well.  Dried orange slices and craft paper.

Simple. 

These would be adorable on gift food.  Love it.  Love snowmen!!

These are so cute, simple and inexpensive.  Much better way to wrap then the outrageous priced store bought ribbon!!!!
What ideas do you have for this seasons wrapping?  Do share.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment