NO PLACE LIKE HOME......

Hi . My name is Stephanie and I am new to being an author on a blog. I have been an avid follower of many decorating blogs and have become, well addicted. I have found inspiration from many of these sites and thought I would give this a try.

I am a Mom of two wonderful young men. I am married to an amazing man who is in law enforcement. Which is why I named my blog No Place Like Home. After a long, intense day we all like to come HOME where we can feel safe and release the pressures of the day.

Welcome and buckle up for the ride :)

Saturday, April 2, 2011

ORGANIZATION.....

My family and I have had a busy three days.  We have helped to move our oldest son and his GF into a new house (new to them).  They are living in a homey old farm house on top of a hill surrounded by trees, pastures, cattle and horses.   A dream for them both.  The house needs some updating and changes to meet their decorating styles(s).  But in time it will be a perfect place for them to grow together.
                                          
                                        

So you ask why is my post titles ORGANIZATION?  Answer, after seeing the clutter and trying to help them deal with it, I have been inspired once again to ORGANIZE our home.  Now to most people, they think I am an organized person.  Yes, I tend to be somewhat anal about a tidy home and surroundings, but I found someone more of a organized freak than me.  Yes, I too like to keep my cupboards and refrigerator organized.  It makes life easier and keeps the shopping bill down so that you dont buy duplicates. HOWEVER, I need to re-think my fridge.  Check out the blog at Goodbye, House!
goodbyehousehellohome.blogspot.com  Now this lady has taken organization to the next level!!! Cudos.  Now I will probably not go this far with the bins and all, but it made me rethink my fridge. 


                                          

Maybe it will inspire others to start thinking of Spring and reorganization after a long winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment