NO PLACE LIKE HOME......

Hi . My name is Stephanie and I am new to being an author on a blog. I have been an avid follower of many decorating blogs and have become, well addicted. I have found inspiration from many of these sites and thought I would give this a try.

I am a Mom of two wonderful young men. I am married to an amazing man who is in law enforcement. Which is why I named my blog No Place Like Home. After a long, intense day we all like to come HOME where we can feel safe and release the pressures of the day.

Welcome and buckle up for the ride :)

Saturday, March 26, 2011

SPRING FEVER

Doctor, Doctor give me a call I have a bad case of SPRING FEVER!!

I did the Cindeella chores this morning.  The sun is shinning beautifully, however it is still very chilly here.  I have the need to be outside with my hands in the dirt grooming the grounds so that they can try to become beautiful.  I need and want to see some of this

Stan Hywett Hall, Akron, OH











At this time of year I start to rethink our backyard.  The little postage stamp section that we call our "yard".  It is in great need of a makeover.  I think I will surf the web for some new ideas.  I promise to post before and afters IF we get to work on the yard.

Have a wonderful weekend to all.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment