NO PLACE LIKE HOME......

Hi . My name is Stephanie and I am new to being an author on a blog. I have been an avid follower of many decorating blogs and have become, well addicted. I have found inspiration from many of these sites and thought I would give this a try.

I am a Mom of two wonderful young men. I am married to an amazing man who is in law enforcement. Which is why I named my blog No Place Like Home. After a long, intense day we all like to come HOME where we can feel safe and release the pressures of the day.

Welcome and buckle up for the ride :)

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Inspiring Christmas

I thought I would share with you some inspirational decorating photos.  Words will be limited, so enjoy the ambiance.

Credit:  Funk Junk Interiors
 Credit:  HGTV
 Credit:  Holly Mathis Interiors
 Credit:  Home by Heidi
 Credit:  Jen Rizzo
Credit:

 Credit:  The Yellow Cape Cod
Credit:  Back Porch Musings

 Credit:  Better Homes and Garden
 Credit:  Cottage Instincts
 Credit:
Credit:  Forever Decorating
Simple and elegant.  Go check out these talented ladies at their blogs.  A must see.  Please share your favorites or inspirational sites.
                                                                                    Peace,
                                                                                      Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. They are all so pretty! Very inspirational Christmas decorations you have shared in here.

    real estate ph

    ReplyDelete