NO PLACE LIKE HOME......

Hi . My name is Stephanie and I am new to being an author on a blog. I have been an avid follower of many decorating blogs and have become, well addicted. I have found inspiration from many of these sites and thought I would give this a try.

I am a Mom of two wonderful young men. I am married to an amazing man who is in law enforcement. Which is why I named my blog No Place Like Home. After a long, intense day we all like to come HOME where we can feel safe and release the pressures of the day.

Welcome and buckle up for the ride :)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2011 Ice Storm


Photo one credits to Susan, photo two credits to Lisa.
I just thought I would give everyone an Ohio weather update.  This is what we are dealing with.  The ice started yestereday, Tuesday morning, and got worse over night.  It was a Level 3 (the highest) for road conditions here in Holmes County.  Many people are without power and could be for several days.  Seems all to familiar.  We are prepared.  We have a gas heater in the basement and a sink and toilet down there too.  No shower there, but hey, enough comfort to survive if need be.  Thankfully we lost power for only 1 hour last night during the early sleeping hours.
As I look out the window there is a steady falling of snow.  What next?
I am in a little cabin fever funk and cant'tget out.  Not inspired to do much of anything except EAT

All to tempting.  Better not though, shorts are in season in just a few SHORT months.  :)
Any suggestions for crafts or decor ideas accepted, prolly wont do them today, but it is a nice thought.
Hope you are all warm and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment